A garden door is similar to a patio door in that it’s a perfect way to create flow between your outdoor and indoor living spaces. The main difference is that a patio door will be a sliding option, whereas a garden door opens using hinges. Ask about our options for French doors as well!
With a Garden Door you can create an elegant entryway for your home and achieve a greater sense of security.
• Continuous, fixed-geared hinge eliminates panel sag and increases weatherability
• Thick, high-performance weather stripping
• 7/8-inch tempered insulating glass unit for greater thermal efficiency
• Available in center-hinge and French-hinge styles that swing in or out
• Solid brass handle with center bolt and keyed lock for increased safety
• Available with a white or tan interior and exterior
Our premium vinyl windows that we use in our Atlanta window replacements are an Energy Star rated series. They possess state of the art performance technologies such as low E glass (helps keep heated air inside and cold air outside in the winter and helps keep the cool air in and hot air out in the summer) and Argon gas (3 times as dense as air, it lies in between the glass and decreases the transfer of hot and cold air). Our windows come standard with Low E 366 double strength glass. These technologies mean more energy-efficient windows that save you money with lower utility bills.
Buying windows is a big investment decision.
Our experts can help answer the following questions:
- How do we select a dependable window company?
- Which product meets all of our window installation needs best?
- Will our new windows provide a great return on our investment?
- What does window installation or an Atlanta area window replacement entail?
- Who provides the warranty and performs service?
- Can I get affordable and efficient windows and are easy financing options available?
When you bought your home, the windows may not have been where you want them. Luckily, they don’t have to stay where they are! Our team can add new windows and rearrange the entire window layout of your home until it’s exactly what you envisioned.