In addition to sliding patio doors, garden doors are a great way to open up the flow between your indoor and outdoor spaces. Unlike patio doors which slide open, garden doors open with hinges and are available as French doors too!
Create a stunning entryway for your space, without compromising security, with a beautiful and durable garden door.
- Endure heavy use and weather with the fixed-gear, continuous hinge
- Stand up to the elements with the ultra-thick weather stripping
- Boost your thermal efficiency with the 7/8-inch tempered insulating glass
- Customize your look with either French-style or center-hinge doors that swing out or in
- Increase your security with a keyed lock and solid brass handle with center bolt
- Match your home with white or tan exterior and interior options
For the most energy-efficient windows in Atlanta, SuperiorPRO has you covered. Our lineup of premium vinyl designs is Energy Star rated, and feature cutting-edge performance technologies such as low-E glass (low-E 366 double strength glass comes standard) and Argon gas. Low-E glass works to keep the warmed air inside during the winter, while keeping the cold out, and vice versa in the summer. Argon gas, being 3x denser than air, is a great insulator and is used between the glass panes to boost thermal protection. With our windows, you can enjoy a more efficient home and lower energy bills too!
Buying windows is a big investment decision.
Here at SuperiorPRO, we know that investing in new windows or any major home remodeling project is a big decision. That’s why we’re always here to answer your questions and give you the peace of mind you deserve. Curious about which windows we’d recommend for your space? Wondering about your options for financing, or what’s covered in the warranty? Want to make sure you’ve found the best window company in Atlanta? Reach out and chat with our pros today!
You may love your home’s style or location, but do you ever wish that your windows had been placed somewhere else? You’re in luck! Our team can reconfigure your home’s window layout and rearrange everything to bring the light and ventilation to where you want it most.