Sometimes confused with the term “window casing,” which all windows have, a casement window is actually a specific type of window. They hinge at the side and can be installed singly or in a pair.
The Casement features a hinged sash that opens outward. Casements are one of the most energy efficient styles available for your home.
• Crank outward for maximum ventilation and easy cleaning
• Advanced locking system secures sash at multiple points with one, easy-to-use handle
• Flush mount crank handle and stainless steel hinge system
Our premium vinyl windows that we use in our Atlanta window replacements are an Energy Star rated series. They possess state of the art performance technologies such as low E glass (helps keep heated air inside and cold air outside in the winter and helps keep the cool air in and hot air out in the summer) and Argon gas (3 times as dense as air, it lies in between the glass and decreases the transfer of hot and cold air). Our windows come standard with Low E 366 double strength glass. These technologies mean more energy-efficient windows that save you money with lower utility bills.
Buying windows is a big investment decision.
Our experts can help answer the following questions:
- How do we select a dependable window company?
- Which product meets all of our window installation needs best?
- Will our new windows provide a great return on our investment?
- What does window installation or an Atlanta area window replacement entail?
- Who provides the warranty and performs service?
- Can I get affordable and efficient windows and are easy financing options available?
When you bought your home, the windows may not have been where you want them. Luckily, they don’t have to stay where they are! Our team can add new windows and rearrange the entire window layout of your home until it’s exactly what you envisioned.