Get a wider view and a nice, comfortable nook for reading or displaying items you love! Bow windows, like bay windows, protrude outside the wall of the room you’re updating. However, bow windows consist of four, five, six, or even more windows, all equal in size.
A Bow window features windows mulled at 10-degree angles, which creates a rounded, more circular appearance than a bay.
• Bow windows feature 3-, 4- or 5-unit designs
• Equal-sized Double Hung or Casement windows can be used to create a Bow window with excellent ventilation
• Ideal for large window openings
• Head and seat boards in oak or birch veneer can be painted or stained to match the interior of your home
• Insulated seat boards provide increased thermal efficiency
Our premium vinyl windows that we use in our Atlanta window replacements are an Energy Star rated series. They possess state of the art performance technologies such as low E glass (helps keep heated air inside and cold air outside in the winter and helps keep the cool air in and hot air out in the summer) and Argon gas (3 times as dense as air, it lies in between the glass and decreases the transfer of hot and cold air). Our windows come standard with Low E 366 double strength glass. These technologies mean more energy-efficient windows that save you money with lower utility bills.
Buying windows is a big investment decision.
Our experts can help answer the following questions:
- How do we select a dependable window company?
- Which product meets all of our window installation needs best?
- Will our new windows provide a great return on our investment?
- What does window installation or an Atlanta area window replacement entail?
- Who provides the warranty and performs service?
- Can I get affordable and efficient windows and are easy financing options available?
When you bought your home, the windows may not have been where you want them. Luckily, they don’t have to stay where they are! Our team can add new windows and rearrange the entire window layout of your home until it’s exactly what you envisioned.