Bay windows, like bow windows, consist of multiple panes that protrude outward. However, bay windows consist of only three panes—a larger picture window in the center is flanked by two smaller windows on the sides.
Open up your home and bring the outside in with the addition of a Bay window. The dramatic look of a Bay creates a special nook and adds dimension to any room.
• Bay windows feature either Double Hung or Casement windows on each side of a center Picture window
• Available in either 30- or 45-degree angles
• Ideal for larger openings
• Head and seat boards in oak or birch veneer can be painted or stained to match the interior of your home
• Insulated seat boards provide increased thermal efficiency
Our premium vinyl windows that we use in our Atlanta window replacements are an Energy Star rated series. They possess state of the art performance technologies such as low E glass (helps keep heated air inside and cold air outside in the winter and helps keep the cool air in and hot air out in the summer) and Argon gas (3 times as dense as air, it lies in between the glass and decreases the transfer of hot and cold air). Our windows come standard with Low E 366 double strength glass. These technologies mean more energy-efficient windows that save you money with lower utility bills.
Buying windows is a big investment decision.
Our experts can help answer the following questions:
- How do we select a dependable window company?
- Which product meets all of our window installation needs best?
- Will our new windows provide a great return on our investment?
- What does window installation or an Atlanta area window replacement entail?
- Who provides the warranty and performs service?
- Can I get affordable and efficient windows and are easy financing options available?
When you bought your home, the windows may not have been where you want them. Luckily, they don’t have to stay where they are! Our team can add new windows and rearrange the entire window layout of your home until it’s exactly what you envisioned.