After deciding to re-side your home you’ve probably asked your friends, family and neighbors for recommendations and checked contractor review sites, but you may be wondering about your next step. When choosing a company for your siding installation project be sure to consider their longevity in business, their certifications, and confirm that the companies you are considering have insurance and licenses.
James Hardie Elite Preferred Installer Criteria
When you are looking for the best siding and installation, SuperiorPRO suggests you choose James Hardie siding products installed by a James Hardie Elite Preferred installer due to the extensive criteria the company has in place for compliance. In order to be an Elite Preferred James Hardie Installer, a company must have:
- a state license
- consultants who possess a professional sales approach
- a satisfactory credit report and record with the Better Business Bureau or other accredited agencies
- a satisfactory background check with at least 10 past clients
- installers who are trained by James Hardie representatives
- compliance with Installation Best Practices
- workman’s compensation and liability insurance ($1,000,000 per occurrence)
GuildQuality 3rd Party Customer Satisfaction Survey
In an effort to provide the highest level of service, All James Hardie Elite Preferred contractors must have a Homeowner “Likely to Recommend” score of at least 90%, with GuildQuality, a third-party customer satisfaction surveying service. This ensures customers receive qualified, professional installation from a trustworthy company to complete their siding project.
Contractor Achievement Badges
Contractors are also awarded contractor achievement badges for additional outstanding qualifications. In addition to being an Elite Preferred James Hardie installer, SuperiorPRO Exteriors has also been awarded the following badges:
- 100% Hardie Badge: SuperiorPRO installs America’s #1 brand of siding and the only trim with the character to stand beside it.
- Commitment to Excellence Badge: SuperiorPRO is committed to excellence. We’ve completed the annual training program offered by James Hardie pertaining to general installation requirements, critical to quality requirements, and a review of current best practices.
- Design Excellence Badge: SuperiorPRO excels at installing a wide range of James Hardie product profiles, providing you differentiated design options when planning your James Hardie re-side.
Stability and dependability is important to James Hardie and SuperiorPRO customers. We have been in partnership with James Hardie for 7 years and with our dedicated service and commitment to our customers, we plan to be in partnership for many years to come. If you’d like a Free James Hardie siding quote, call us today or visit SuperiorPRO.com.